Zero Leakage to 1000 PSIG
Our dual core seal design with the membrane coupler serves a dual purpose…
- Dual core design allows the bottom seal to close, sealing your system before the probe is fully removed through the top core.
- The membrane connecting the two separate cores maintains true alignment for increased ease when inserting probes.
This SISCO plug was created at the request of our customers for use where space is constrained. Use anywhere you can use a 1/8″ NPT schrader valve.
Also available is 1/16″ gauge adapter for tridicator to take full range pressure and temperature readings.
Unique ideas for using a SISCO plug…
- Inject or extract substances from lines while in operation
- Bleed air or gases
- Separate extension:
- You can use the same test equipment on plugs with extensions….”Our core is always at the top.”
- Measure flow rates:
- Position one plug on each side to be tested. Determine pressure variance by subtracting the downstream reading from the upstream reading pressure differential can be used to determine flow rate.
- Recommended Locations for P/T Test Plugs For Balanced Heating and Cooling Systems
- Complex, present day systems necessitate accurate pressure/temperature measurement for a quick, economical method to balance heating and air conditioning systems. SISCO plugs allow easier, more accurate testing for less.
- Measuring: Pressure/Temperature/Flow Rate
- Sampling: Retrieve samples without disrupting system
- Bleeding: Bleed air from a/c lines to increase efficiency
- Single set of gauges to test or sample all points.
- Quickly move from point to point fingertip caps provide quick and easy access.
- Security: Testing equipment is not duplicated nor prone to vandalism. Climate extremes and corrosive contaminants.
- Flexibility and durability